Tuesday, July 27

perfectly unperfect

i second guess myself constantly
i walk with my head held high
i am always tense, even when i feel comfortable & relaxed
i can talk to almost anyone i pass by
i cry for almost no reason
i smile to myself in the mirror
i love my life
i hate myself
i am very open
i have many secrets
i want to be loved
i am scared to love
i can climb mountains
i can't leave my house
i am tough as nails
i am super sensitive
i am very hyper
i can sleep for days and days

does this mean i'm bi-polar or simply misunderstood?

2 comments:

  1. It means your human, Mini;
    being "bi-polar" isnt even a real psychological disorder in my opinion.
    how can you tell someone something is wrong with them simply because they're quick to react to life and dont bother hiding it?

    ReplyDelete

tell me what's on your mind