Thursday, August 19

On My Housewife Shit

There have been several things that I've been putting off for far too long. The dishes are piled sky high, trash has accumulated in every room, I have no clean socks, undies, or pants (not a good look). So I've decided to dedicate my whole day to taking care of these and other household chores. Laundry is the most tedious, so I thought it'd be good to start there and get it out of the way early. I can also utilize my time doing laudry (which is really just swapping clothes between machines and waiting) to complete all the other crappy I've been procrastinating around. Here's some of that crap:

do laundry 
take out all trash 
wash dishes 
clean bathroom
re-organize clothes in dressers 
go food shopping 
make dinner (not a chore, just time consuming) 
sweep & mop floors 
wash dishes created by dinner

So let's see how this day goes and if there's nothing else I can add to the list. Yea, I'm gonna aim to over achieve on this one. =) & did I mention that I haven't slept yet? LMAO!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what's on your mind