Wednesday, March 3

If You Only Knew

When you smile at me
My heart melts
When you walk in to the room
I lose my breath
When you talk to me
My words can never come together right
When you ingore me
I want you more
When our eyes meet
I feel lost and in the right place
All at once
But this is all you give me
Leaving me
Everyday
Wanting more
... ... .... ... .... ... .... ..... .... .... ... ... ... ...
Will there ever be a day
When I can hold your hand
And touch you the way I've wanted to for so long
When I can embrace you
And call you mine; and I'll be yous
When I can finally show you 
How I've been feeling
Tell you all the things
I've been itching to say
Can we ever be together?
... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ..
Damn
If you only knew..........

If only

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what's on your mind