Wednesday, March 3

to taste a lover

it’s that time, eyes meet telling a story only we understand
take your hand, pull you close, lips meet over a soulful glance
arms embrace, kisses on your neck beneath your chin
finger tips caress your hips, collar bone is where my tongue begins
travels south, kiss your navel, bite gently where your thigh meets your hips
warm scent arouses, sweet, anxious to taste your grace upon my lips
unable to resist, my eyes disappear over the horizons
drips from my chin, tongue kisses, heaven is what I'm in
a place where my lips lose track of time, ever so focused
hands grip tight, pull you closer....tongue deeper ...scent so potent
go ahead, grab my head...lets me know you like what’s happening
plus aggression and passion, has you close to satisfaction
reacting off my actions, counteracting to feelings active
have your mind, and soul and body simultaneously climaxing....